The Claim Specialist (CS) is a Healthcare / Customer Service position that offers the benefit of working in the healthcare field while in a professional office setting. CS’s work one on one, via phone, with patients who travel with and rely on mobility equipment. The patient’s mobility equipment has been damaged by the airline, therefore, the CS functions as a case manager, handling each damage claim with the patient from start to finish. CS’s work closely with technicians, airline staff and the patient to find a cost effective, efficient, and compassionate resolution.
- We are the opposite of a call center.
- CS’s get paid to help people and build a trusting, rewarding relationship with patients.
- Calls are not timed.
- We do not follow any call scripts.
- CS’s are empowered to do whatever it takes to take care of the patient.
Compensation: Base Salary plus significant, attainable, monthly bonus structure
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Some experience providing customer service preferred.
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task various projects.
- Great attention to detail and patience.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent phone etiquette and organizational skills.
- Positive/contagious personality.
- Must exude confidence over the telephone.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and confidence to take occasional risks.
We are SO proud of our company culture. We strongly believe in:
- Empathy, honesty, dedication, integrity and compassion
- Positive upbeat environment
- Detailed, hands-on training
- Continuing education
- True team collaboration
- Open door policy
- Questions welcome – the more the better
- Asking for help is a sign of strength, not weakness
- Mistakes will happen- we all take ownership
- Ask FOR help and ask TO help
- Solution oriented
- We are one big family
- Casual dress code- jeans!
Please send resume to email@example.com